Topic: The Call of God upon Gideon
Text: Judges 6, 7, 8
People always ask “Why should I follow you?
Seven (7) Assets followers want from a Leader
- CALLING – Few things are in clarity to a leader’s calling. A divine call must be seen in a leader’s life.
- INSIGHT – People respect a leader with insight, wisdom to see the issue in a leader’s life.
- CHARISMA – People flock to a leader who make them feel good themselves
- TALENT – Look no further for the entertainment industry. People follow those that have talent. We must posses physical strength and talent.
- ABILITY – People feel a natural attraction to those that get things done.
- COMMUNICATION SKILL – A leader who cannot communicate his vision cannot get people to follow him.
- CHARACTER – Its take character to win and maintain TRUST. We must have Courage and Character.
Rev. (Dr.) Dansmith J. Aisevbo, D. Min.
Groupworld Missions Outreach Int’l Inc.