Commitment Precede Goals.
Leaders must be generous. They must have the mind to relate with people.
BOAZ TO RUTH
- He was generous with his passion (Ruth 2:8-9)
- He was generous with his compliment (Ruth 2:11-12)
- He was generous with his Courting (Ruth 2:14)
- He was generous with his Crops (Ruth 2:15-16)
- He was generous with his Credibility (Ruth 3)
- He was generous with his Commitment (Ruth 4:9-10)
Both Ruth and Boaz benefited in both relationship. Integrity is about wholeness
Courage: Ruth step out and take a risk (Ruth 3:1-6)
Risking your life for Something requires:
- Responsibility – Having a duty to deal with something or of having control over someone.
For example “women bear children and take responsibility for the child care”
- Initiative – Act even when no one else go before
- Sacrifice – Make sacrifice to make things work.
Knowledge – Posses enough information to trust the decisions you make
Rev. (Dr.) Dansmith L. Aisevbo, D. MIn