Text: (1Tim. 5:17-22)
Leaders are very crucial to any organization. Mistakes made at the Leadership level impact everyone else.
As the senior Pastor, you are to identify, train and affirm them (those that are serving)
- Leaders are to honour those who serve well. (1Tim. 5:17-18)
- Correct those in error
- Prepare those who were called, patiently and carefully
- Nothing should be done in haste
Steps to be considered concerning endorsing the establishment of leaders in the Church.
- Identification – Identify those with characters, gifts and influence.
- Separation – Set them apart for the work of their calling.
- Preparation – Equip them with the tools and experiences they need.
- Recognition – Allow the church to affirm their leaders.
- Ordination – Lay hands on them and ordain them.