BREAKFAST SERVICE – Management by Objective
Topic: Management by Objective
Text: 1 Tim. 2:1-15
Leaders must consider the mission not the method as sacred. Paul teaches us five things
- Leaders manages goals – They let the people use their own method.
- Leaders create atmosphere – They let people own their style
- Leaders determine budget – They give ownership of how money is spent
- Leaders choose priorities – They share activities with gifted people
- Leaders train the team – They freely give away the credit for victories
LEADERS NEED PRAYER PARTNER
When we pray for God to change leaders, we affect them and everyone who follows them
Praying for our leaders results in an atmosphere conducive to the spreading of the gospel.
Every Leader ought to be proactive (act before it happen), recruiting and equipping a team of prayer partners, who will pray for their protection, wisdom and strength.
Rev. (Dr.) Dansmith J. Aisevbo, D.Min