Text: 1 Sam. 8:1-22; 9v:1-27
Human Promotion does not equal a divine call. (1Sam. 8:4-5).
A human verdict does not equal a divine calling especially in terms of leadership.
One person of influence can make a difference.
Your communication as a leader
The power of communication
- Samuel spoke words of Revelation. Samuel was able to go to the people the insight of it like
- He spoke words of Inspiration.
- He spoke words of Exhortation.
- He spoke words of Affirmation.
- He spoke words of Information.
- He spoke words of Declaration.
How Did Samuel Do It
- Simplify the message – He spoke forth right clearly and simple. No one wonder what he said.
- See the Person – He always empathize others. He knew his audience.
- Show the truth – He demonstrated credibility with passion and his life.
- Seek the response – He always spoke with a purpose. When finished he urged his people to obey God.
Rev. (Dr.) Dansmith J. Aisevbo, D.Min.