Topic: Accountability: Support and Report
Deliverance comes or takes place when you hear it, believe it and act on it.
Leaders understand the power of accountability for the purpose of Support and Report.
Accountability provide a curve for hand situation like the one Paul found himself.
C – CORRECTION
U – UPDATES
R – REMINDERS
E – ENCOURAGEMENT
LAW OF CONNECTION
- We were like a gentle nurturing mother to you (1Thess.2:7)
- We shared not only the good, but also our very lives (1Thess.2:8)
- We work hard not to burden you with our needs (1Thess.2:9)
- We strove to be an example while among us (1Thess. 2:10)
- We dealt with you as a father deals with his children (1Thess. 2:11)
- We encourage you to live up to your potential as God’s Children (1Thess. 2;12)
Relationship grow strong when those involved share common experiences (1Thess. 2:17-20),
Continual encouragement (1Thess. 2:2,6,7,9)
Concerned expressions (1Thess. 2:1,3-5) and challenging expectations (1Thess. 2:8,10-13)
Good relationship both Comfort and Stretch.
Rev. (Dr.) Dansmith J. Aisevbo, D.Min.