Theory differs from practical in many ways. Imagine a course with a Lab Class and another course without a Lab Class. The experiences are not the same. In a Lab Class, you get to put into practice principles you learned in theories. It is like an internship which allows you to learn work practice and ethics in an actual work environment.
GraceFest gave us such opportunity and we actually put to practice the Battleship Concept. Let us take this week to discuss GraceFest in light of the three main components of the Battleship Concept.
A Battleship or a Cruiseship.
- What differentiated us from a Cruiseship during GraceFest?
- Discuss a Battleship mentality that impacted GraceFest
- What was different about GraceFest in members and mission?
On the Warfront
- Did you consider yourself being on a warfront at GraceFest?
- Why or why not?
- How did we use our strategies (Target, Tactics, Teams and Toughness) during GraceFest?
- Which of these methods (Evangelize, Encourage, Equip and Engage) did you use?
- How did 1 Corinthians 1:26-29 help you during GraceFest?
A New Commandment – Serving on the Battleship.
How did you apply each of the points below during GraceFest?
- “Love one another as I have loved you” – A new commandment.
- John 13:1-4, knowing who He was, yet Jesus washed feet.
- Jesus also washed the feet of Judas.
- Jesus refused Peter’s request to wash his whole body.